Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday - Painting in Progress


Pictured is a figure I planned to make about ten years ago, and what lead me down the whole "Tau" path in the first place.  I have been painting it this week with a succession of thin brown-violet layers.  (and gluing that damn gun back in place every day)

That I am so close to finishing it seems sort of unbelievable at this point... just some washes, sealer, and affixing it to its base to go.  I will endeavor to get a whole army picture when I can.

3 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Looks great, looking forward to an army photo

Zzzzzz said...

'and gluing that gun back on every hour !" oh yes. Oh hell yeah. Somehow knowing other people are suffering the same frustrations makes the whole dratted enterprise slightly more bearable.

Lasgunpacker said...

@Zzzzzz, that is what blogging is all about!

@Siph_Horridus, yes, me too, but it did not happen this weekend.