Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Summer 2024

So uh, wow, have not posted for a while.  Usual excuses of being busy with summer and not wanting to post because it is too darn hot to do anything (over 40 degrees for what felt like weeks), PLUS one of my kid's teams made it to the Junior Olympics for water polo, so that was a ton more practice and an additional week away from the house. 

I do have some things to post about, which I will schedule for this week... then it will at least look like I have been doing some hobby.  Which I have!  Just not blogging about it, or finishing anything to make it feel like it was worth blogging about. 

How has your summer been? (or Winter if you are on the other side of the planet) 

And just so this has SOME hobby content, here is my birthday loot for the year:


Hobby clipper two pack, an Eldar Spirit Seer, Dune: a game of Conquest, Diplomacy & Betrayal, and coincidentally a Reaper Bones Great worm. (there are something like 100 Dune games out right now, so you have to specify which with a subtitle or it gets confusing)  I also got $50 at Barnes and Noble from my Mother-in-Law, which might turn itself into a couple of games too, we will see. 

No comments: