Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Ugh, Spam

I was going to have a more substantial post today, but dealing with a ton of new spam comments drained my blogging energy for now.

I, er my kid, did get a fun item in the mail yesterday:


That is the Warhammer 40k 9th edition rulebook from the Indomitus boxed set and the pamphlet of background/units from the box as well. With the second print round of the boxed set, eBay is flooded with these, which makes them actually affordable.  With the index books I got after Christmas, we should be good to go for quick 40k games.  More on that to come. 


4 comments:

Heisler said...

There is definitely a weariness associated with Spam comments. Fortunately I don’t get to many.

Lasgunpacker said...

Yeah, I had about 30+ the same, and of course in new and "improved" blogger there is no easy way to select them all for removal...

Stew said...

I at least like it when the spambot tells you how much it liked your post. 😀

FourEyedMonster said...

I hate those spam comments. They are all gambling-related or some other nonsense. It's also driving me crazy :(