Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Brigade Models January Sale

I have mentioned my love for Brigade Models previously, when I missed their 25th anniversary sale, and I am going to do it again to mention their January New Year's sale, which is 15% off everything in the store that they make.  With the pound at $1.65 USD this is a great deal, particularly as Brigade Models is VAT listed.

I will not be able to take advantage of this sale, as I have other fish to fry so to speak, but you should.

Here are some of my painted Brigade castings (from long ago):

Hmm, I really should get back to 6mm sometime, and finish off these forces.

2 comments:

Bazza said...

I'm a big fan of Brigade Models myself. Lovely paint jobs by the way.

Lasgunpacker said...

Thanks, although it has been a long time since I worked on them.

Last day for the sale today...