Wednesday, March 30, 2011

10mm Musings

I know that I said here, that I do not have the time to make a 10mm castle for the Terrain for Hippos competition, yet somehow I find myself reading Warmaster Siege rules, and doodling castles in the margins of my meeting notes...

As reminder, Deepest Sea A-Z starts Friday, as part of the Blogging A-Z challenge. I have already written and queued up two posts, so I am somewhat ahead of things, for once.

Also, a warm welcome to follower #9 Greg Gorgonmilk, who has an excellent OSR blog, and follower #10, Talysman the Ur-Beatle who likewise has an excellent blog. (although not linked to his profile, you can find it on my D&D blogs page)

1 comment:

Talysman said...

Not linked to my profile? Weird, I thought both my blogs were... should be fixed now.