Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Star Empire Ships

Just a bit of a teaser to show that I am in fact still working on these (and not much else lately).

Ok Maybe Romulans

Three groups for three design eras, first post Terran war designs, then Treaty Era lend-lease ships, then post Treaty Era designs. 

In the first section with the white ships, the smallest ship is a short range gunboat, moving up to a Corvette and a Frigate, then three destroyer classes, and then a cruiser.

The next section is re-armed lend-lease ships, where the ships are refitted with plasma launchers and cloaking devices, the two shown here are a heavy frigate (KF5) and a command cruiser (C6).

The last section is indigenous designs making use of the technology and design concepts of the treaty allies, as well as a refit version of the original (and screen famous) cruiser.

Going up on my Shapeways store... sometime. (along with shuttles, attack craft, and a few more lend-lease ships)

6 comments:

Sean said...

Very cool looking ships. I like seeing the evolution of the designs.

Lasgunpacker said...

Thanks Sean, I try to be logical with my designs... not always the easiest when Trek can be so gonzo!

irishserb said...

Very cool! I find the logical progression of the designs very appealing.

Stew said...

Nice designs. Pretty cool.

FourEyedMonster said...

Nice! Anything Trek looks mighty fine to me.

Maj. Guiscard said...

Nice. I am getting the hankering for a Naval campaign...