Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Sunday

Easter seems like an appropriate day for a return, does it not?

You may have noticed that I have been away from this blog for some time... due to a confluence of factors, both motivational and external.

Never fear, I have been trying to keep up with YOUR blogs, and I have been poking away at a few hobby related activities.  I even have some posts halfway written.  So expect some forthcoming posts about being inspired by Death of a Rubricist, TinkerCAD/Shapeways work, stuff I have read, and even (hopefully) a bit of painting.

Happy Easter.

5 comments:

Dai said...

Keep it up matey.

Been trying to sort out a date for us to play a game finally, but its just not worked uso far. :/

Lasgunpacker said...

Thanks Dai, poking away at the hobby does not lead to much progress, but hopefully it will pick up again soon.

And it would be great to play a game some time!

Stew said...

Rise and come forth!

Blogging should be fun (I guess), so breaks should be needed from time to time.

Maj. Guiscard said...

Happy Easter, and welcome back

tim said...

Life happens. Finish them when you get to them.