Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Baby's first kickstarter

A few weeks ago now I got delivery of my very first Kickstarter reward.  I had pledged the minimum pledge of $10 for Bones 6, and after dithering a long time how to use that credit, I decided on getting a proper dragon.

I selected "Chaarondar the Cruel", the sturdy looking guy below. 

That's Chaarondar the Cruel, with two As

I eventually got a heavy box in the mail, which contained the following:

Since that does not look like much, here is a scale shot of the base. 
Hard plastic base, with an Eldar crew person on a 30mm base

So you can see that the dragon will be massive!  I did a quick assembly test, and everything seems to slot together nicely, although I would need five hands to hold it all for a picture to prove it.  I may need a bit of putty for the wing to body joints, but that is to be expected for a huge guy like this. 

Anyway, so far, I am pretty pleased with the whole thing.  Now it gets put away into a box for a while...

No comments: