The process was thus:
- Cut a bit of GW plastic sprue to be the curb
- slather the "pavement" portion of the board with wall filler
- layer of wall filler for the "road"
- repeat until all gaps are filled
- sand and add in pavement stone markings
- "paint" with ink diluted in rubbing alcohol
- repeat until desired color is obtained
- paint on markings, add trash/plants as needed
- add pastel chalks
Here is my blurry result.
In person the "dirt" in the gutter is a bit less reddish, and obviously the actual pavement is not blurry!
|Ruddy version of the same, where you can see the curb and detritus|