Monday, August 17, 2015

Chaos Champion

First of a series of photos taken this weekend of various finished miniatures.

Converted from a Reaper Bones figure.  I added the shield and replaced the head with a standard Chaos Warrior head.  I then added the right shoulder pad and sliced off the overly large integral base so that he could go on a more standard slotta. Still needs to have his base finished with some static grass and the like, but I will probably wait until I build up that Chaos battalion I got last year




I liked painting the Bones material, and it certainly was easy to modify, as a sharp knife sliced away anything unwanted.

Regarding the photography, I used my wife's new camera for this, and as you can see my results were less than stellar.  I need to try again sometime soon (now that she is around to coach me) and perhaps I can replace these pictures with something a bit more true to color and sharper.

No comments: