Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Banana Heads II (Redux)

Third try to get a good picture of this figure.  I used my wife's DSLR camera for this, so you can click to get the picture to be really huge if you like.
alaitoc eldar, paint test, yellow heads
The yellow is not so dirty in real life, or at least I like to think it is not. 

alaitoc eldar, paint test, yellow heads
Side View

I think the lesson here is that I am just not a very good photographer.  Anyway, I only have about 50 of these to paint (and another ~20 of aspects, plus vehicles...), and it was relatively quick.

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

How many guardians like him do you have ? "Troops" types always look better in bunches. It's probably psychological, rather than objective, but there you go...

And esp lovin' the ASL commissar conversion and Henry VIII !

Lasgunpacker said...

Thanks Zzzzzz!

Yes, this figure is just a color test, so once there are a bunch more of them running around it will certainly have a different look. Only 50ish more to go!