Monday, October 26, 2015

Orktober


A while back, the fine chaps at Canister & Grape had a 7th anniversary contest, and against some sort of cosmic rule, I won a prize.  I was delighted this Friday past to receive the above in the mail.  The picture is a bit hard to make out due to glare, but what you see there is a quartet of press fit Warhammer 40k Orks, and a "Finecast" version of the Ork Warboss Gazghkull.  I have painted a few Orks before, but with these fellows I have enough to make a little skirmish band, and I have never worked with Finecast before, so I am looking forward to investigating that as well.  (the box was so light that it almost seemed to be empty!)  As it happens I also have a spare of Gazghkull's mortal enemy Commissar Yarrick  [not, as it would appear, shoelaces].

Now if someone would like to send me some zombies for Zomtober, a Tank for Tanktober, and a dreadnought for Dreadtober... well, that would be quite alright, but you had better get on it, the month ends soon.

No comments: