Friday, October 16, 2015

10/16/2015 Paint table

Finished the last little touch ups on these guys, so now they are ready to have their bases finished, get their inks done etc. This puts me at 1 command squad, 2 rifle squads, 1 heavy bolter support squad, 1 stomrtrooper squad painted, and two more rifle squads to go. Unfortunately I keep get getting distracted by new ideas for conversions (e.g. a guy shooting a MANPAD), and by thoughts that I would like to have two platoons instead of just one. [I should of course finish painting the first platoon before worrying about the second!]

In the background is a bounty hunter for Necromunda, which I first started painting about 8 years ago...

I have also put together SGII stats for these guys, and the Tau I painted, so I should be able to put a game together if needed.

3 comments:

Laffe said...

Nice. Can we get a pic of that lying down missile launcher team? Looks like a neat conversion.

Lasgunpacker said...

It is just the heavy bolter gunner with the missile launcher arm, nothing special. The loader is just the standard loader.

At some point I will have all of the conversions featured, but I want to finish the heavy mortar team I am building first.

Laffe said...

Why didn't I think of that...