Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Interregnum

Apologies for the long gap in posts.  It is not that I lacked for subject matter, but rather that I had simultaneously too much to say and too little time in which to say it, leading to silence.  Blogging is as much a habit as it is a skill, and unfortunately I let myself fall out of the habit.

That it was also tax season, gardening work has restarted, and that I went to a conference for work, did not help matters either.

In any case, I have a couple of posts queued up, and will be making those soonish.

As an interesting aside, somehow the blog remains as, if not more, popular when I am not posting, and March and April have shattered all previous page view records, while I have also gained a few followers (and thank you kindly for deciding to follow!).

No comments: