Thursday, June 30, 2022

Falcon III

The Eldar Falcon tank I started when my wife was out of town over a year ago has been sitting in a nearly finished state on my desk for a while now, and it was really just the base holding me back.

I finally finished it with a bit of weathering power, and here it is. 




Here is the base, where I tried to do too much and had it take much longer than it should have.  In fact with brickwork, ground work, painting, washes, and weathering powders, this probably took about 1/3 of the time it took me to make the whole tank! 

Next up SHOULD be more Eldar, but you never know what will eventually come out here. 

7 comments:

Stew said...

Looking good! Some of our best projects often spend some time on the hobby desk just ‘maturing’. 😀

Lasgunpacker said...

If that is true, then I should have some real humdingers... eventually!

Suber said...

Right, no matter the time it took, it looks great on the whole, so you can be happy! :D

tim said...

Nice! Have you gotten in any games?

FourEyedMonster said...

Weathering powder certainly gives it a more gritty and realistic look.

Anonymous said...

Great tank and a gorgeous base to plant it on! Good work David!

Dai said...

This is me btw