Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Dreadtober 2021 - Alaitoc Eldar Wraithlord part 4

 Nearing the end, where I either futz around with details endlessly instead of moving on to a new project, or finally get it done! 

I finished the gems, added some "writing" to the stole, and worked on decals.  The decals were an exercise in frustration, as two tore, and one did not fit where I wanted it to go. Still need to glue the torso and the legs together, and coat with a sealer (look at the shine on that dome!). 

8 comments:

Stew said...

Looking good! I like the writing on the cloth. Gotta meet that deadline! 😀

Dai said...

That freehand is so good!! Excellent work mate! A centerpiece for your space elves for sure!

Merijn said...

Looking good. I like the shiny dome to be honest (or did I misinterpret you stating it had to be covered with mat varnish?).

Lasgunpacker said...

Thanks chaps. The writing did not turn out as nicely as hoped, but serviceable.

@Merjin, the gloss is growing on me a bit, but no to match the other Eldar it is getting a dose of matte soon (this afternoon?)

Mr.CHEN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeanM said...

Awesome brushwork! Love the "hieroglyphs" on the scroll.

Lasgunpacker said...

Thanks Dean, I did manage to spray the figure, and now it is very close to being finished (and part of the 1% of my figures that get that far!)

tim said...

Holy Mackerel! I've missed a few posts! These look AMAZING!!!