This past Friday, my wife was out with a friend for the evening to watch the new cinematic masterpiece The Fate of the Furious, and after putting the kids to bed and doing all the usual chores that seem to accumulate during the week, I had a few minutes to finish off the construction of this pair of Harlequin Skyweavers. I had previously partially built the bikes, and filled in the "mask" area of the bike with putty, and in this session I built the four riders.
Female riders with a Dark Eldar spear
Male riders with kit supplied spear
The bike portion of the kit is really quite excellent, with very little clean up, and a fit so tight you could nearly forgo glue. The riders are a bit harder to assemble though, not helped by the fact that each Harlequin is comprised of at least nine pieces... or the fact that I converted the female rider to have a totally different pose and weapon. Anyway, the riders are currently just placed on the bikes, which will make them easier to paint... once I settle on a color scheme.
Still to come, the twelve troupers of the troupe and the Death Jester.