Friday, October 24, 2014

Warmonger Miniatures - 10mm

You may recall my previous post about the Warmaster Army selector, writen by Dave Susco.

Well, today I discovered that he has a company called Warmonger Miniatures which sells 10mm figures designed for, wait for it, Warmaster.

Specifically he has Landsknechte Pikemen and Great swordmen, which of course would be very useful as either Dogs of War, or Empire troops in a Warmaster army (and of course as Landsknechte in a historical army)

Sculpted by Bob Naismith
These figures were created as part of a kickstarter campaign, which I honestly never even heard of. In any case, the campaign was partly successful, and now these two units are available from Warmonger Miniatures at the nice cost of $10 a unit.  Once I finish off my warmaster army [so, 2020?] then I will be interested in adding more units, and these fit the bill nicely.

No comments: